This site is all about happy foot-tapping Dixieland and Traditional Jazz, Swing, Big Bands, and more in New England.
Who they are, where they are, and when they are playing, JOIN US!
* * *
|Suncoast Jazz Classic
The Spire Center for Performing Arts in Plymouth MA is featuring great Jazz!
- NE Trad Jazz May 2015 (5/12/2015) - This has been a busy Spring! I’ll be 80 years young next month; there’s no way I can keep up with all the wonderful Jazz we’ve had in this area since the last newsletter April 15th. But I do try. … Continue reading
- Wolverine Jazz Band at Ken’s Steak House May 3, 2015 (5/12/2015) - Review of Wolverine Jazz Band at Ken’s Steak House, May 3, 2015 – by Myron Idelson On May 3rd, 2015, the venerable restaurant, Ken’s Steak House in Framingham Massachusetts launched a new venue for Traditional Jazz. Hosted by the Wolverine … Continue reading
- Wolverine Jazz Band at Primavera Ristorante, April 16, 2015 (4/22/2015) - Jeff Hughes cornet, John Clark clarinet and bari sax, Dan Gabel trombone, Jim Mazzy banjo/vocals, Herb Gardner keyboard, Rick MacWilliams tuba, Dave Didriksen drums Wolverines are a favorite, not only in New England, but across the country. They had a … Continue reading
- Seacoast Stompers at Bemis Hall April 11, 2015 (4/18/2015) - By Marce, Videos by Harold McAleer Scott Philbrick cornet, Craig Ball clarinet, Steve Piermarini trombone, Jimmy Mazzy banjo/vocals, Frank Stadler leader/piano, Al Bernard sousaphone, Bob Reardon drums The Seacoast Stompers were back at Bemis Hall at their regular daylight time, … Continue reading
- Bill Reynolds’ Back Bay Ramblers at Primavera Ristorante, April 9, 2015 (4/15/2015) - Mike Peipman trumpet, John Clark clarinet/alto, tenor, and baritone sax, Billy Novick clarinet/alto sax, Dan Gabel Trombone, Scott Philbrick guitar, Herb Gardner keyboard, Stu Gunn tuba/string bass, Nancy McGhee vocals, Bill Reynolds leader/drums. Back Bay Ramblers are the result of … Continue reading