This site is all about happy foot-tapping Dixieland and Traditional Jazz, Swing, Big Bands, and more in New England. Who they are, where they are, and when they are playing, check out the Calendar and JOIN US!
Only $20 per year would help maintain this. See bottom.
|Past Performances||Contact||CineDevine Videos|
Blue Horizon Jazz Band with Phil Person and Jack Soref September 3rd, 7pm at Primavera Ristorante, 20 Pleasant St. (off Route 109) in Millis, MA. 02054 (508) 376-2026 Cover: $10 cash at the door.
Don’t miss it!
Music at Woods Hole Jazz,
The Spire Center for Performing Arts in Plymouth MA features great Jazz!
- Eli and The Hot Six at Primavera, August 20, 2015 (8/26/2015) - Bob Winter keyboard, Eli Newberger tuba, Jeff Guthery drums, Ted Casher reeds, Dave Burdette trumpet, Herb Gardner trombone/vocals, last set: Caroline Newberger washboard. The band was still wrapped in the glow of their full house and reception at the Barrington … Continue reading
- High Society Orchestra at Ken’s Steak House August 18, 2015 (8/19/2015) - Dan Gabel’s High Society Orchestra roared into Ken’s Steakhouse on Tuesday August 18 after a busy summer playing the town gazebo circuit throughout New England. The 11-piece band was “hotter than ever” said one patron, and “Dan Gabel and his … Continue reading
- New Black Eagle Jazz Band at Primavera 13 August 2015 (8/17/2015) - Tony Pringle cornet/leader, Billy Novick clarinet/soprano and alto sax, Stan Vincent trombone, Herb Gardner keyboard, Peter Bullis banjo/manager, Jim Guttman string bass, Dave Didriksen drums, The New Black Eagle Jazz Band will be starting its 45th year next month; you … Continue reading
- Steve Taddeo’s Swing Senders with the Midiri Brothers at Bemis Hall August 12, 2015 (8/16/2015) - by Marce videos by Harold McAleer Joe Midiri clarinet/soprano sax/vocal, Paul Midiri vibes/trombone/drums, John Clark clarinet/alto sax, Paul Monat cornet, Gerry Gagnon trombone, Ross Petot piano, Justin Meyer string bass, Dave MacMillan guitar, Steve Taddeo drums/leader. Harold McAleer invited us … Continue reading
- Seacoast Stompers at ACTIII, August 8, 2015 (8/9/2015) - The Seacoast Stompers had a rip-roaring afternoon with a Full House at ACTIII in Littleton, MA. Dave Whitney ruled the roost, amazing the audience with his new prowess on cornet. Dave is well known for his amazing Louis-type trumpet for … Continue reading
email@example.com New England Traditional Jazz Plus,
36 Birmingham Court, Milford MA 01757