This site is all about happy foot-tapping Dixieland and Traditional Jazz, Big Bands, and more in New England. Who they are, where they are, and when they are playing, JOIN US! (79 3/4 and counting!)
Blue Horizon Jazz Band with Jack Soref, Gypsy Guitar, March 5th, 7pm. at Primavera Ristorante, 20 Pleasant Street (off Route 109) in Millis, MA. 02054 (508) 376-2026 http://www.primav.com/ Cover: $10 cash at the door.
|Suncoast Jazz Classic
The Spire Center for Performing Arts in Plymouth MA is featuring a great
Winter of Jazz!
- Wolverine Jazz Band at Primavera Ristorante, February 19, 2015 (2/22/2015) - Jeff Hughes trumpet, John Clark clarinet and bari sax, Tom Boates trombone, Ross Petot keyboard, Jimmy Mazzy banjo, Rick MacWilliams tuba, Dave Didriksen drums An energetic, rambunctious Wolverine Jazz Band raised the temperature on this very cold February evening with uplifting, … Continue reading
- Vince Giordano and the Nighthawks at Essex Winter Series, February 8, 2015 (2/12/2015) - By Jean Hadley Photos: Ed Ohr Stu Ingersoll Jazz Concert Jeff Barnhart, Jazz Artistic Advisor The Essex, Connecticut Winter Series bring the finest music, in live performances, to the Connecticut River Valley and Shoreline Region; Sunday was an outstanding example. … Continue reading
- Hot Steamed Jazz Festival June 20-22, 2014 (2/10/2015) - That was the Finale of the Hot Steamed Jazz Festival 2014 – Jimmy Mazzy singing “We’ll meet again, don’t know where, don’t know when…” Many of us started to cry. The Jazz at the Festival was fantastic, but the attendance … Continue reading
- Dan Gabel and The High Society Jazz Orchestra at Primavera Ristorante, January 29, 2015 (1/29/2015) - The High Society Jazz Orchestra played to a small but appreciative audience at Primavera Ristorante on Thursday. Sounding way beyond their numbers, the 11-piece band reached deep down and created beautiful music that enlivened our spirits. They led with their … Continue reading
- Galvanized Jazz Band at Miller Library Cultural Complex, Hamden CT (1/28/2015) - Sunday, January 25, 2015 by Jean M. Hadley … Continue reading