Swing, Traditional and Dixieland Jazz, Big Bands – Calendars,
Who they are, where they are, and when they are playing, JOIN US!
Discount on Jeff & Joel’s House Party October 9-11
Dan Gabel and The High Society Jazz Orchestra January 29th, 7pm Thursday Jazz, Primavera Ristorante, 20 Pleasant Street (off Route 109) in Millis, MA. 02054 (508) 376-2026 http://www.primav.com/ Cover: $10 cash at the door. Primavera SCHEDULE
THE SEACOAST STOMPERS are BACK! at Bemis Hall, 15 Bedford Rd, Lincoln, MA NOTE TIME CHANGE Sunday, February 14, 1-4 pm
and Saturday, March 14 and April 11 2-5pm
The Spire Center for Performing Arts in Plymouth MA is featuring a great
Winter of Jazz!
- Galvanized Jazz Band at Miller Library Cultural Complex, Hamden CT (1/28/2015) - Sunday, January 25, 2015 by Jean M. Hadley … Continue reading
- Eli and the Hot Six at Primavera Ristorante in Millis January 22nd (1/28/2015) - Good times were had by all when Eli and the Hot Six enjoyed their debut at Primavera Ristorante. Their passion for this music is obvious. It was infectious; the audience became totally engaged. Bo Winiker trumpet and flugelhorn, Ted Casher on … Continue reading
- Blue Horizon Jazz Band at Primavera Ristorante, January 15, 2015 (1/20/2015) - A new era began as the Blue Horizon Jazz Band launched Thursday Jazz at the Primavera Ristorante in Millis, Massachusetts. Primavera is an excellent new venue for Traditional and Dixieland Jazz. It is a quality restaurant with a lovely atmosphere. … Continue reading
- Seacoast Stompers at Bemis Hall January 11, 2015 (1/17/2015) - Dave Whitney cornet, Craig Ball clarinet, Steve Piermarini trombone, Frank Stadler piano/leader, Scott Philbrick banjo/cornet, Al Bernard sousaphone, Bob Reardon drums by Marce videos by Harold McAleer The Seacoast Stompers brought their vitality and spark into a New Year at Bemis Hall … Continue reading
- Seacoast Stompers at Bemis Hall, November 30, 2014 (1/4/2015) - by Marce videos by Harold McAleer Scott Philbrick cornet, Lee Prager trombone, Craig Ball clarinet, Jimmy Mazzy banjo/vocals, Frank Stadler leader/piano, Al Bernard sousaphone, Bobby Reardon drums. THE SEACOAST STOMPERS ARE BACK, they played great as ever on November 30th at … Continue reading